We look forward to meeting with you on your first visit to our office!
Your initial visit will consist of an exam and a discussion of all possible treatment options available to you or your child. It is also an opportunity for you to get acquainted with our office and our fantastic doctors and staff.
We understand that each patient’s orthodontic needs and expectations are different and care will be taken by the doctor to provide you with individualized treatment options tailored to your specific concerns. We encourage you to ask us questions and we emphasize open communication as much as we do quality treatment and friendly service.
What to Expect on Your First Visit:
- To have digital photos taken of your teeth from our in-house lab
- To be examined by the doctor to determine:
- To be presented with a written, verbal and video interactive explanation of the problems as well as options available to correct them.
- Our treatment coordinator (TC) will discuss fees specific to your case, your insurance benefits as well as establish an individualized payment arrangement. She will coordinate any visits with your dentist or other dental specialist as needed. The TC will also schedule any necessary appointments. She is the New Patient Concierge!
- There is no charge for the initial exam, and it typically lasts 45-60 minutes.
Save Yourself Some Time PRIOR to Your First Visit With Us…
Submit the New Patient History Form – Click Here!
- If you have time before you come in for your visit, fill out the new patient Health History Form. You can submit it to us directly, prior to your first visit.
- Provide us with any information you have on your ORTHODONTIC INSURANCE. That way we can find out your specific coverage and inform you of your insurance benefit the day of your exam.
- Bring in any x-rays, models or other dental records that you may have had taken previously.
- Write down any questions you may have and bring them in with you to ask the doctor.
- If possible, for child patients, we recommend to have both parents present at the exam.
MEET RAQUEL AND ALBA. DR. DIGIOVANNI’S NEW PATIENT COORDINATORS