Newport Beach (949) 640-0202
Laguna Beach (949) 494-8555
We look forward to meeting with you on your first visit to our office!
Your initial visit will consist of an exam and a discussion of all possible treatment options available to you or your child. It is also an opportunity for you to get acquainted with our office and our fantastic doctors and staff.
We understand that each patient’s orthodontic needs and expectations are different and care will be taken by the doctor to provide you with individualized treatment options tailored to your specific concerns. We encourage you to ask us questions and we emphasize open communication as much as we do quality treatment and friendly service.
1. To have digital photos taken of your teeth from our in house lab
2. To be examined by the doctor to determine:
3. To be presented with a written, verbal and video interactive explanation of the problems as well as options available to correct them.
4. Our treatment coordinator (TC) will discuss fees specific to your case, your insurance benefits as well as establish an individualized payment arrangement. She will coordinate any visits with your dentist or other dental specialist as needed. The TC will also schedule any necessary appointments. She is the New Patient Concierge!
5. There is no charge for the initial exam and it typically lasts 45-60 minutes.
Again, welcome to our office. We look forward to including you as part of our orthodontic family!
1401 Avocado Avenue #203 • Newport Beach, CA 92660 • Phone: (949) 640-0202 • Fax: (949) 640-7633
1166 Glenneyre • Laguna Beach, CA 92651 • Phone: (949) 494-8555 • Fax: (949) 494-7671
Serving these surrounding cities:
Costa Mesa, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Aliso Viejo, San Juan Capistrano, Dana Point, Orange County, Irvine,
Newport Coast, Pelican, Garden Grove, South Orange County, Huntington Beach, Seal Beach, Capo Valley